Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Title I Program Input
Dear Parents and Families,
As we begin to plan for an exciting new school year, we’d like to ask for your feedback and input on our Title program. Please feel free to return the attached form or provide feedback to Mrs. Diameshia Williams via email at Diameshia.firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also set up a meeting with the school’s Title One Coordinator, Mrs. Diameshia Williams, by calling (863)259-4001 ext. 289. Please submit feedback by Tuesday, May 14, 2019. Thanks for your feedback!
- Did any barriers prevent you from attending school events, conferences, meetings, etc.?
☐ yes ☐no If so, what were those barriers? ________________________
- How could we make school events more accessible to you and your family in the future?
- What is your preference for communications from the school?
☐ face-to-face ☐ phone ☐ email ☐ social media ☐ other _______
- What types of events or workshops would you like to see at Citrus Ridge in the future?
- What additional supports, materials, and/or trainings would you like to assist you in working with your student(s) at home? ________________________________________
For a printable version, click here: Title I Program Input (002)
You can also share your input on both Our Title 1 Compact and our Parent and Family Engagement Plan at the SAC Meeting on Monday, May 20, 2019 at 4 pm in the media center.